I didn’t want to be alone for my birthday.
It’s nice to know how much you guys care about me, really.
It’s my birthday on Monday, and none of you could’ve made the time to pick me up today, so I can at least spend my day with my family instead of being alone in an empty room? I can’t believe this. After everything that has happened in the last two months, you’d think it’d be better for me to stay over here? Do you even know how bad I hate it here? No forms of adjectives will begin to explain how much I loathe this place, how much I despise being fucking alone. But none of that matters, right? You got rid of me, so you got what you wanted.
Ways to cope with KNB ending
- Marathon the first two seasons, I have a few crunchyroll guest passes to spare
- Reread the manga from the top
- Build your knowledge, sharpen your wits and read KNB meta here, and here
- Have some fun trivia here
- Support some artists here
- Go on a pixiv binge [respectfully] Here’s a list of KNB tags
- Read the Replace Novels
- Listen to clips of the 3DS game with translations
- Listen to the drama cds with translations [highly rec]
favourite character meme: four outfits » [1/4] 3x01
AOMINEWEEK: Day 1 - S H A D O W
"No matter who my opponent is, no one can stop me. No matter who I face, no one can get past me. This is reality; even if you put in all your effort, it’s all useless. Get out of my sight - this is my game."
"so the student makes the same
m i s t a k eas the teacher..."